您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
- NEW: Added nano 2.7.0 (user-friendly text editor)
Note that for space reasons, some of its features are disabled
for the RT-N66U and RT-AC66U. Entware users might want to
uninstall the Entware version if they had it installed and want
to use the built-in version instead.
- NEW: Option to toggle the display of passwords on the PPTPD and
OpenVPN server pages.
- NEW: Allow providing a vendor class on the WAN page (DHCP option 60)
- NEW: Add option to disable sending a RELEASE request when odhcp6c
exits, allowing you to retain your received prefix with some
- CHANGED: Updated nettle to 3.2 (used for dnssec) and increased
- CHANGED: Updated minidlna to 1.1.6
- CHANGED: Updated OpenVPN to 2.3.12
- CHANGED: Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2i
- CHANGED: Revamped the Wireless Log page:
- Merged some columns to gain more horizontal space
- Longer hostname shown (truncated names are now
shown in a tooltip)
- Display clients' IPv6 if they have one
- CHANGED: Accept up to 250 characters for OpenVPN client's
username and password (one provider needs 64).
- CHANGED: Hide the WPA key on the Wireless config page, and only
reveal it when you click on the field to edit it.
- FIXED: OpenVPN client shouldn't display policy routing settings
when using a TAP interface.
- FIXED: DSL/ATM overhead setting was visible on MIPS models, which
don't support it.
- FIXED: Editing OpenVPN or PPTP users with any value longer than
32 chars could lead to corruption of the user list.
- FIXED: Custom config file for igmpproxy wasn't working.
- FIXED: After turning off a Guest network, the next visit to the
Wireless Settings page would show that guest network's settings
instead of the parent band settings (Asus bug)
- FIXED: Smart Connect rules didn't apply on the RT-AC88U (backported
fix from 380_3941).
- FIXED: Numerous memory leaks in the networkmap service. (Asus bug)
- FIXED: Potential buffer overrun in the networkmap service. (Asus bug)
- FIXED: Broken IPv6 connectivity if enabling SSH brute force
protection (only MIPS models were affected)
- FIXED: 5G LED would fail to turn back on when exiting stealth mode.
- FIXED: Only hostname was used as remote server in an exported
OpenVPN client config when using Namecheap DDNS.
- FIXED: Security vulnerability (XSS/CSR) in httpd (backported
fix from 380_4005).
- FIXED: Chrome would try to autofill some fields (such as on the
DDNS configuration page), which could be problematic.
- FIXED: IPTraffic database was no longer properly named after
the router's MAC address on the AC88/AC3100/AC5300.
If you recently enabled it, you will need to either
re-create a new database, or rename the existing
database from tomato_cstats_000000000000.gz to
tomato_cstats_XXXXXXXXXXXX.gz, where "XXXXXXXXXXXX" is
your MAC as found with "nvram get et2macaddr", in
lowercase (AC88/AC3100/AC5300 only).
Regular traffic monitoring (stored in
tomato_rstats_XXXXXXXXXXXX.gz) is fine.