您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
NOTE: This version isn't available for the RT-N66U and RT-AC56U due to
missing GPL components.
- NEW: Merged with 380_2697 GPL. This includes beta MU-MIMO support
for the RT-AC87U/AC88U/AC3100/AC5300, and IPTV fixes.
- NEW: Option on OpenVPN client/server page to reset them back to
the factory default settings.
- CHANGED: WAN -> NAT Passthrough now allows you to determine whether
or not to load the NAT helper module for h323, rtsp and
sip. Asus's old behaviour is "Enabled + NAT Helper".
- CHANGED: DNSFilter client dropdown now uses Asus's new one integrated
- CHANGED: minidlna now supports refreshing an existing database, so the
Tweak setting was updated accordingly
- CHANGED: Enable SPNEGO support in Samba
- CHANGED: Integrated Asus's networkmap into the DHCP reservations page
- CHANGED: Updated Tor to 0.2.7.6
- FIXED: Daily/Monthly traffic monitoring shows invalid values on the
RT-AC88U/3100/5300, even with CTF disabled. Implemented a
- FIXED: WPS wasn't working on the RT-AC3200
- FIXED: Backported security fixes from OpenWRT to Samba 3.6.25,
addressing the following:
CVE-2015-5252, CVE-2015-5370, CVE-2015-5296,
CVE-2015-5299, CVE-2015-7560, CVE-2016-2110,
CVE-2016-2111, CVE-2016-2112, CVE-2016-2115, CVE-2016-2118.
This is an enhanced version of Asuswrt - the firmware used by all recent Asus routers.
The goal of this project is to fix issues and bring some minor functionality adjustments to the original Asus firmware. While some features do get added, this is not the main focus of this project.
It is not meant to replace existing projects such as Tomato or DD-WRT, but rather to offer an alternative for people who prefer the original firmware featureset.
At this time, the supported devices are:
NOTE: all the "R" versions (for example RT-N66R) are the same as their "U" counterparts, they are just different packages aimed at large retailers. The firmware is 100% compatible with both U and R versions of the routers. Same with the "W" variants that are simply white.
No longer officially supported: