您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
新增RT-AC87U/AC88U/AC3100/AC5300 MU-MIMO功能，并修改IPTV Bug
- NEW: Merged with 380_2697 GPL. This includes beta MU-MIMO support for
the RT-AC87U/AC88U/AC3100/AC5300, and IPTV fixes.
- NEW: Option on OpenVPN client/server page to reset them back to the
factory default settings.
- EXPERIMENTAL: Added support for codel and fq_codel to ARM models
(RT-AC56U and newer).
When enabling Traditional QoS or Bandwidth Limiter,
you can now change from the default sfq queue
discipline to codel or fq_codel.
(based on Kyle Sanderson's Tomato backport)
NOTE: Traditional QoS is currently broken on the
newer models (RT-AC88U and up). This is a known
issue in recent Asus releases.
- CHANGED: WAN -> NAT Passthrough now allows you to determine whether or
not to load the NAT helper module for h323, rtsp and sip.
Asus's old behaviour is "Enabled + NAT Helper".
- CHANGED: DNSFilter client dropdown now uses Asus's new one integrated
- CHANGED: minidlna now supports refreshing an existing database, so the
Tweak setting was updated accordingly
- CHANGED: Enable SPNEGO support in Samba
- CHANGED: Integrated Asus's networkmap into the DHCP reservations page
- CHANGED: Updated Tor to 0.2.7.6
- FIXED: Daily/Monthly traffic monitoring shows invalid values on the
RT-AC88U/3100/5300, even with CTF disabled. Implemented a
- FIXED: WPS wasn't working on the RT-AC3200
- FIXED: Backported security fixes from OpenWRT to Samba 3.6.25,
addressing the following:
CVE-2015-5252, CVE-2015-5370, CVE-2015-5296,
CVE-2015-5299, CVE-2015-7560, CVE-2016-2110,
CVE-2016-2111, CVE-2016-2112, CVE-2016-2115,
- FIXED: OpenVPN clients set to policy-based routing and Exclusive
DNS mode were still adding the tunnel nameservers to
dnsmasq, causing both routed and non-routed clients to use