您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
- 380.59 (10-May-2016)
- - NEW: Merged with 380_2697 GPL. This includes beta MU-MIMO support for
- the RT-AC87U/AC88U/AC3100/AC5300, and IPTV fixes.
- - NEW: Option on OpenVPN client/server page to reset them back to the
- factory default settings.
- - EXPERIMENTAL: Added support for codel and fq_codel to ARM models
- (RT-AC56U and newer).
- When enabling Traditional QoS or Bandwidth Limiter,
- you can now change from the default sfq queue
- discipline to codel or fq_codel.
- (based on Kyle Sanderson's Tomato backport)
- NOTE: Traditional QoS is currently broken on the
- newer models (RT-AC88U and up). This is a known
- issue in recent Asus releases.
- - CHANGED: WAN -> NAT Passthrough now allows you to determine whether or
- not to load the NAT helper module for h323, rtsp and sip.
- Asus's old behaviour is "Enabled + NAT Helper".
- - CHANGED: DNSFilter client dropdown now uses Asus's new one integrated
- with networkmap.
- - CHANGED: minidlna now supports refreshing an existing database, so the
- Tweak setting was updated accordingly
- - CHANGED: Enable SPNEGO support in Samba
- - CHANGED: Integrated Asus's networkmap into the DHCP reservations page
- - CHANGED: Updated Tor to 0.2.7.6
- - CHANGED: SSH WAN access will also work over IPv6
- - CHANGED: Updated miniupnpd to 2.0
- - CHANGED: Fields on the DHCP static lease page are now sortable
- (original patch by Allan Jensen)
- - FIXED: Daily/Monthly traffic monitoring shows invalid values on the
- RT-AC88U/3100/5300, even with CTF disabled. Implemented a
- temporary workaround.
- - FIXED: WPS wasn't working on the RT-AC3200
- - FIXED: Backported security fixes from OpenWRT to Samba 3.6.25,
- addressing the following:
- CVE-2015-5252, CVE-2015-5370, CVE-2015-5296,
- CVE-2015-5299, CVE-2015-7560, CVE-2016-2110,
- CVE-2016-2111, CVE-2016-2112, CVE-2016-2115,
- - FIXED: OpenVPN clients set to policy-based routing and Exclusive
- DNS mode were still adding the tunnel nameservers to
- dnsmasq, causing both routed and non-routed clients to use