您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
IMPORTANT: The firmware image file format was changed by Asus.
Starting with 380.60, you will no longer be able to
flash versions older than 380.60, or Asus versions
older than 184.108.40.206.380_3000.
You can currently downgrade by using Firmware Recovery
mode, but there's not guarantee that this will keep
working in the future.
- NEW: Merged with GPL 3479. This includes the new file format
required for certification purposes.
- NEW: Option to enable overhead calculation on Traditional QoS
for DSL users (ARM-only)
- NEW: Option on System page to disable the new forced
redirection to router.asus.com (defaults to disabled)
- CHANGED: Updated OpenVPN to 2.3.11
- CHANGED: Allow to specify IPv6 prefixes up to 126 on the IPv6 config
- CHANGED: Roaming Assistant allow threshold to go as high as -50 (was
previously limited to -70)
- CHANGED: Networkmap will now announce itself as "Asuswrt/networkmap"
when connecting to LAN's web services.
- FIXED: OpenVPN server instances weren't properly reporting
if an error occurred at start time.
- FIXED: wget was unable to access https site due to not
having a CA bundle to verify certificates
- FIXED: odhcp6c was sending bogus preferred prefixes, so
anything larger than 64 could result in an invalid
- FIXED: Language selector is missing on router set for the
JP region (reverted Asus change)
- FIXED: Client names with single quotes couldn't be edited
in the networkmap client popup (Asus bug)
- FIXED: Router wouldn't run SMB to provide browser master
or Wins services if no USB disk was plugged